Father’s Day is less than 10 days away and I have created a gift guide for you with items that hopefully cover all the different types of dads. Many of them are inexpensive and classic pieces that your father will love and use (fingers crossed). However, whatever present you might get him, don’t forget the most important gift of all… That is to spend time with him and show him your unconditional love. Happy Father’s Day everyone!
FOR THE FASHIONABLE DAD
- HELMAR POCKET SQUARE: If you want to play it safe, then a pocket square is definitely the way to go! I mean which dad doesn’t need one!? Either it’s for work or a special occasion, this burgundy pocket square from REISS is an amazing gift, made from 100% silk and very inexpensive too.
- J BY JASPER CONRAN DRESSING GOWN: Now this may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but I think that a dressing gown is ideal for those relaxed weekend mornings at home. Many people hesitate to buy it for themselves as it is usually considered a splurge, which makes it an even greater present!
- HENRY WATCHES: Possibly the ultimate Father’s Day gift. A man always appreciates a nice watch and I can assure you that your gift will not end up in the third drawer along with some washed out tees. I recently heard about the brand HENRY WATCHES and I have been obsessed with their watch designs and quality ever since, so much that I will actually be giving the KNIGHTSBRIDGE watch to my dad as a Father’s Day present! (Don’t worry he doesn’t read my blog, ha). They have a wide selection of watches that fits every dad’s style and they are also greatly priced considering their high quality. My personal favorite is CHISWICK (i just love that green color!) which you can see me wearing in the first two photos.
FOR THE WELL GROOMED DAD
- OUD & BERGAMOT COLOGNE: Renowned for its high-quality Perfumes and Candles, Jo-Malone is an excellent option if you want to treat your dad to something special. The Oud & Bergamot Cologne is one of their best sellers and my personal favorite! The smokiness of the wood along with the crisp smell of the bergamot creates a very hypnotizing and masculine scent, perfect for a true gentleman.
- CLINIQUE FOR MEN ESSENTIALS: If beauty regimes and all that kind of stuff confuse you, don’t worry! Let CLINIQUE do the work for you. This Essentials Kit is carefully developed to meet the needs of a modern man’s skin and it includes everything for a proper pampering session. It is also very well priced for the number of products you get.
FOR THE FOODIE DAD
- CHARBONNEL ET WALKER X SIPSMITH GIN TRUFFLES: Undoubtedly my latest obsession. These dark chocolate truffles are from the latest collaboration of Charbonnel et Walker with Sipsmith Gin and are ideal for any gin lovers out there like me.
- THE FEATHERY MALT SCOTCH WHISKEY: Father’s day is not complete without alcohol! A bottle of whiskey ( or your dad’s choice of alcohol) is a proven successful gift for any occasion that celebrates a gentleman. Either to be opened on the day or kept for that special moment, such a present will be appreciated by your dad (especially if it’s the good kind!)
UNIQUE GIFTS FOR DAD
- MB ORIGINAL BENTOBOX: Because why should your dad have to take the old Tupperware to work? Put an end to the shame with this impressive food container. It is carefully designed to improve functionality, prevent spilling and retain the food fresh for many hours. Plus, it’s modern and unique design will attract everyone’s attention at work.
- KIKKERLAND IBED LAP DESK WOOD: The perfect accessory for any tablet as it fits perfectly in the gap while the table sits comfortably on your lap, multitasking at it’s finest! Who knew that for such little money your life could improve this much. *Life Hack Alert*